What does the price include?
The price includes the placement test, the course, teaching materials, some activities from the cultural programme, linguistic exchange with our students, information on how to get to Conil, information on the town and the area, internet access and wi-fi, use of the library and film collection, certificate of attendance and accommodation booking, Academia Andaluza insurance (CP 08 and CP 01).
The price does not include: transport, travel insurance and medical attention, various activities in the cultural programme, and the final exam.
How do I enrol?
- Fill in the form and send it by post or email to the Academia Andaluza. You can also enrol online with the form you can find on our web site www.academia.andaluza.net
- When we receive the form we will confirm your reservation by email or post, with the detailed price of the course and the accommodation.
The reservation costs 100 € and when you book accommodation in an individual flat or hotel/hostal you have to pay a 25% of the total in advance, which will be taken off the final price. We can discretionally cancel the enrolment if this amount is not paid as soon as you receive the invoice.
- After the payment is complete, the course and accommodation will be officially booked.
- Students are welcomed on the day they arrive at the school. We give them a map of Conil, we orientate them and take them to their accommodation, where we show them how everything works.
- Before the beginning of the course we give them the placement test. Only those students who have any knowledge of the language will do the placement test.
- The rest of the price of the course and accommodation should be paid by bank transfer before the course begins; or in cash or credit card, in euros (€), during the first 3 days at the school.
- If there is only 1 student for a group course, the time of the lessons will be halved.
Bank account details
Beneficiary: Isabel Tomé Jiménez/ Academia Andaluza
Bank: La Caixa
Address: C/Rosa de los Vientos 1
E-11140 Conil de la Frontera
IBAN: ES34 2100 4073 82 2200025352
IMPORTANT: Please include your name and the date of the course that you are going to attend. Students are responsible for the payment of any bank commissions.
Cancellations have a fee taken from the total of the reservation, but can be used for any other course within a period of 2 years.
Visas for non-European Community students
Before enrolling you should be aware of the conditions to obtain a visa, such as medical insurance, a home address in Conil, and enough money to cover your stay. You can find this information in the Spanish Embassy in your country, as well as the documents that have to be filled in to get the visa. If you enrol, the school provides all the necessary documents on their side.
You can find the addresses of the embassies on the Spanish Home Office web site: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en
The Academia Andaluza does not take responsibility for accidents or damage to property, theft or loss of property outside the school. Students can purchase travel and medical insurance through the school.
For all intents and purposes, Spanish laws will govern and in the event of a litigation or legal dispute we will take it to court in Cádiz.